Careers at Doral’s Auto Repair
Why should you work at Doral’s Auto Repair?
If you’re interested in a career in the auto repair industry, Doral's Auto Repair in San Leandro, CA is hiring. We might have an auto mechanic or service advisor opportunity for you. Doral's Auto Repair is the premier choice for Acura, Honda, Lexus, Toyota, Cadillac, GM, Lincoln and Ford vehicle service and auto repair. Our auto mechanics are experienced experts — who with factory-level tooling, equipment, and annual service procedure and vehicle systems training — provide residents of San Leandro, Oakland, Hayward, San Lorenzo, and Castro Valley with market-leading expert auto repairs and outstanding customer service experiences.
What does it take to be part of the Doral’s family
Dora's Auto Repair is a growing business, and the owner John Bridgwater is looking for experienced technicians, as well as apprentice service advisors and apprentice technicians who can be developed into expert professionals. Attributes Doral's Auto Repair is looking for include a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for auto diagnostics. We value your high level of caring for the customers you serve. We're looking for industry-recognized certifications and those interested in learning and achieving more.
We thrive on kindness and patience. Our team members and their families are more important to us than making money.
Benefits of working at Doral’s Auto Repair:
- You’ll be supplied with a new pair of boots every two years.
- 5-Day work week. Weekends off. We’re open Monday - Friday 7:30 - 5:30
- We have the six major holidays off and frequently we will have Black Friday off as well.
- Sometimes we will have a multi-day holiday for Christmas, depending on what day of the week it falls.
- You’ll be paid a decent base salary plus we have a very progressive bonus system.
- We have shop provided team lunches every Wednesday.
- You’ll receive 100% company paid medical and dental coverage for the team member, You’ll be responsible for your family.
- Doral’s has a simple IRA system in place, and the company matches 100% of an employee's contribution up to 3% of their gross.
How to Apply
If you think you’re perfect for the Doral's Auto Repair team, complete the form below to begin the application process.
Applicants selected for an initial phone and/or follow up face-to-face interview will be contacted. Doral's Auto Repair is located in San Leandro at 2000 Merced Street , San Leandro, CA 94577. We’re open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.